21 July 1750
Royal Palace, Berne
With the unfortunate and untimely departure of our Prime Minister Lord Azreel Polemos, who led us through turbulent times in the aftermath of Prince Ryan's resignation, it has been decided that a Snap Election shall be held effective immediately, starting tomorrow and continuing over the next two weeks. The Primaries shall be held from the 22nd of July to the 28th of July between all registered candidates, who may announce their candidacy through the #legislature channel by midnight PST tonight. From the 29th of July to the 4th of August, the General Election will be held between the two top candidates. On the 5th of August the new Prime Minister shall be formally inaugurated, and shall hold the premiership u…Read more >
By decree of His Majesty, King Alexander the First, By the Grace of God, King of the Swiss and Duke of Bern, Lord Protector of its provinces, Archbishop of All Swiss and Bishop of Bern, Lord Marshal of the Armed Guard, and regally appointed Head of the Royal House of Kroshbon, a Cabinet reshuffle was ordered on the 27th of June 1751.
Since the impeachment of Prince Ryan Kroshbon in May of 1751, Switzerland's government was headed by a interim Ministry led by the Duke of Graubunden, Lord Azreel Polemos, and consisting of Lord Wolf Kroshbon as Minister of State, Lady Darby Merian as Minister of Home, Lady Samantha Merian as Minister of Home, and Princess Rose Kroshbon as Princess-Regent.
Following the resignation of Lady Darby and Lady Samanth…
Read more >
The Swiss Christmas Ball has been one of the most paramount and anticipated events over the course of the years, since I first declared the Restoration of the Swiss Monarchy in 1747. It has served as a gathering of the most influential members of our community, from Heads of State and Government, to decorated Generals and Admirals, to the Royalty of Europe.
We look forward to receiving the elite of Europe as we have in the past.
- WHEN: December 22, 1750 at 6 PM PST
- WHERE: Governor's Mansion, Port Royal, Poderoso
- HOST: His Majesty, King Alexander I and Her Highness, Queen Maddison I
- Event Coordination will be handled by the Queen, and her staff
- Dress formally, as screenshots of the event will be taken
This event is an open event to which anyone, un…
Read more >
1 December 1750
In keeping with the policy I adopted two years ago, the term of our current Prime Minister, Lord Jozef Kohleschmied, is coming to an end, and elections have been called officially for the fourth time in our nation's history. The Primary polls will open in two days, on December 3rd, and the schedule for the elections will look like this:
- Dec. 3: Polls open for the primaries.
- Dec. 7: First Debate between all primary candidates will occur.
- Dec. 14: Second Debate between all primary candidates will occur.
- Dec. 15: Primaries will end; General Election will begin between two leading candidates.
- Dec. 21: First General Election debate.
- Dec. 28: Second General Election debate.
- Jan. 2: Polls will be closed and tallied.
- Jan. 3: Inag…
The House of Kroshbon do hereby invite the following to the Marriage of His Majesty, Alexander I, King of the Swiss and Duke of Bern with Lady Maddison Machawk of Great Britain.
- His Majesty, King Ferdinand Clemente of Spain -
- His Majesty, King George II of Great Britain -
- Her Majesty, Queen Keira Kinover-Mar of Egypt -
- His Highness, Prince Richard Kroshbon, Prince of Geneva -
- His Highness, Prince Ezequiel Clemente of Spain -
- His Grace, Lord Jozef Kohleschmied, Duke of Zurich -
- His Grace, Lord Gustav Dreadre, Duke of Jura -
- His Grace, The Duke of Newcastle -
- His Excellency, Lord William Firewalker, Count of Vaud -
- The Right Honourable, the Earl Grey -
- The Right Honourable, the Earl of Portsmouth -
- The Honorable Sir William Brawl…
Read more >