My friends, peers, and associates, it has been nearly three years since the last time the Swiss Parliament had been called together to meet in Bern. Since then, much as happened, and there is much that needs to be discussed. That is why the King and I have decided that it is finally time to call upon all the members of the Swiss Parliament once more to discuss the future of our great nation. The exact date and time have not been specified yet. There are many things that we must decide upon, but we will discuss these matters in detail during the meeting.
- Time - 6:00pm CST
- Date - Sunday, June 26th
- His Majesty, King Alexander I, Duke of Bern
- Lord Jozef Kohleschmied, Prime Minister of Switzerland, Duke of Zurich, Chief Advisor to the King
- Lord Jon …
Read more >
After an interesting first debate, the top candidates go as followed.
- Lord Jozef Kohleschmied - 47%
- Sir Mathieu Pitcairn - 32%
- Sir John Scurvycastle - 10.5%
- Sir William Keelspinner - 10.5%
- Jozef Kohleschmied - up 6% from pre-debate polls.
- Sir William Keelspinner - up 5% from pre-debate polls.
- Sir Mathieu Pitcairn - down 2% from pre-debate polls
- Sir John Scurvycastle - down 10% from pre-debate polls
Hello people of Switzerland,
Here is a brief overview of my platform for the upcoming elections.
- Strengthening of our relations with the Kingdom of Great Britain & Ireland
- Expansion and modernization of the Swiss Military
- Increased relations with the Republic of Genoa
- Opening of a Swiss seaport within Genoese territory to expand the STC's economic reach
- Increased trade with Genoa
- Strengthing of our borders to stop intrusions from foreign powers